TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GENERAL LIMITED WARRANTY
All product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The warranty provided by Techcare Innovation shall apply to manufacturing defects only.
- Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from Techcare Innovation or an authorized Techcare Innovation dealer.
- End user shall only engage Techcare Innovation authorized service contractor to provide warranty related services.
- The purchaser is required to present original proof of purchase document when service is required.
- Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period.
The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings : -
- The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence, damaged while in transit, improper storage and failure to follow any product instruction.
- The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
- The appliance has undergone, repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Techcare Innovation.
- Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
- Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
- Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
- Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
- Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
- External appearance parts which include cabinet and joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
- Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without Techcare Innovation genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
- Techcare Innovation liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
- Techcare Innovation reserve the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
- Decision by Techcare Innovation on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
- No person, by dealer / company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
- The purchases will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
- Non-observance of clause 6, Techcare Innovation reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.